Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
"Never ask why i love you, just accept that i do."

[-Saturday, January 10, 2009-]

Happy 2009!!

Wahahahaha!! 2009 is a really good year!! At least for now to me.

Theres so many happy things happening currently.

Eg:

I got a new job.

I got many new, pretty and frenli colleagues. Yea, in de entire MDC, theres oni 2 guys, the rest are all gers.

I got a new hp.

I got my performance bonus, 13th month bonus and my dec salary (normally A-STAR do not give pro-rated performance bonus to staffs who left b4 April, but our boss helped us fight for it ^^).

I managed to learn a new hybridisation technique in my new workplace, Molecular Diagnosis Centre aka MDC in NUH on nucleic acid testing and my results are okay for now (no contamination and perfect results within jus 4 days in MDC, my efforts had paid off..).

My ex boss had discussed with my new boss on my Master study project.

My new boss is asking me to apply for Master course study scholarship which is specially for MDC staffs. (But dun tink im gonna apply for it since it will be more stress on me to do well in my study and research).

I had new motivation to proceed on with my Master project as the completion of the new detection system will help patient to save costs. I am unable to disclose wad de new detection is abt as currently the de oni detection system is a commercial kit which is super expensive and being monopolised by a particular well known company for the past few years. Now we are goin to come up with an even cheaper and faster detection kit to compete with them. As we all know, if there is competition, prices will be changed. At de start, i seriously do not hab any motivation to take tis project as my Master's project since my main area of interest is on Avian Flu, H5N1. But now since i have the motivation, im gonna go for it as its for the benefits of the patients in Singapore.

I got my life back and im free! For the past 2 years, my life were revolved ard Maple Story. I guess im finally out of this virtual world. Strangly, the trip to Japan actualli helped me alot. Now i wanted to go out with frens and newly made frens. Hopefully, i will be able to meet up with Salini, Ferina and Mandy by tis year.

I got a new Japan fren. Yup, i get to know her from my trip to Hokkaido. LOL! Now, we are communicating via Email. Hopefully, i can go back to Japan soon to meet up with her again.

I may get to know a new fren but tis will be different from the rest. She saw my profile in SDU, Lovebytes (which is like 1 year plus ago and im not a member. I even forgot my login id and pw ==" since my lost login is de time which i created a profile. LOL!!) and sent me a email jus yesterday. I saw her frenster and shes seemed nice. Shes oso a Bachalor of Science. Hmmm.. wad a coincidence? Its like we may have someting in common to talk about after all. The SDU email is like a goverment email which end with .gov.sg. Someting like workplace, MOE or Army email. Seriously, thats super scary lo. When i first saw the email address and de contents inside, i was tinking did this person send a wrong email to a wrong person using a wrong email address. LOL! Imagine i use A-STAR email address to reply her...

However, life is unpredictable. You may get all de happy moments at de start of de new year but do not let that bring down ur awareness and alertness. As the bad moments may be lurking around in 2009 to make you fall down flat on the ground with no mercy.

"Never ask why i love you, just accept that i do." || 9:41 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

[-about me-]

Name : --terry--
Age : --23--
From : --singapore--
Job : --student--

[-recent-]

Wads happening to our future generation?!?!?!?
UFO!
A day in NUH staff clinic
Passby.. Another passby.. Another another passby?
1 person, 2 different kinds of attitude
As usual, wrong info given by reporter
Nori-P & Nacchi
The true meaning of Pang Seh aka Play Aeroplane
What do u take me as in Maple?
Trustable? Bullshyt. Trust no one unless they are ...

[-past-]

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

[-friends-]

FiOn
IceX
SiHuI
aGnEs
Niu Mei
Jia Ying
VaNesSa
Miao Ting
WitchyJan
Moi Old Blog
Ojiji's Maple Story
My FriEnDsTeR LiNk

[-credits-]

blogger
blogskins

chii chobits, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Trix more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dun click de below link hor.. Its for moi personal link. Thanks ^^

Xiaxue's link u can click.