Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
"Never ask why i love you, just accept that i do."

[-Friday, November 21, 2008-]

Passby.. Another passby.. Another another passby?

17/10/2008 10:51:41 PM 14才の母 ★♥ < www.shallowtrix.blogspot.com > ★♥ ShallowTrix™ ♥★♥想和你去海边看星星和月亮,还有听海浪声 。。。你愿意吗?:
cos its a 1 side argument

17/10/2008 10:52:01 PM 14才の母 ★♥ < www.shallowtrix.blogspot.com > ★♥ ShallowTrix™ ♥★♥想和你去海边看星星和月亮,还有听海浪声 。。。你愿意吗?:
its bias

17/10/2008 10:52:03 PM :
Lols. you mean you're the one or her?

17/10/2008 10:52:50 PM :
cas is biased towards you? Rofl.

17/10/2008 10:53:22 PM 14才の母 ★♥ < www.shallowtrix.blogspot.com > ★♥ ShallowTrix™ ♥★♥想和你去海边看星星和月亮,还有听海浪声 。。。你愿意吗?:
i mean my post is bias cos all is written by me

As stated long ago, my blog is "bias". Yea, its true bcos its a one sided story. But y do i "" my bias? Bcos it may not be bias afterall. U deemed it as bias bcos it is a one sided story. But tink a while.. if u find that my points are bias, pls extract out my key pts and egs and asks her, "Did u actually said that? Did u actually use caps to talk to him?" Den u will get ur answer on whether my post is bias or not. Its so simple but yet surprisingly it seems so complicated to u all.

As my mood is damn good today. (HIV DNA standards had been sucessfully cloned by me and my colleague and today we are shipping 10 Influenza detection kits to TTSH. Finally, after much hard works, all will be completed today. ^^) I shall talk more on this theme called "Passby".

Wad is passby? How do u actually use passby?

Do u all noe? Passby is someone who without any purpose or accidentally come to this blog or i should call it a "fate". But this 2 passby, ya i refer to both of u. Hw did u get to my blog? Is it by chance u are visiting others ppl blog which had my link on it? Or u jus by a super duber fastest finger first typing with a 99% probabbility of entering a correct website which leads to mine? Or is it u actully went down to google or yahoo website and typed "the best blog of de world" and it actually came out mine? Wow, that u must tell me as i really wan to noe how de hell u managed to "passby" my blog.

The lame part is de "Another passby" actually noes that there is a "Passby" b4 him/her, thats y him/her actually put an extra "Another" in front. I was like OMFG? So will there be another passby calling him/herself as "Another another passby"? Or will there be a "Another passby who duno the another passby and the first passby"? Sory, not enuff space for u to key in such long descriptions.

I suggest u all create a more creative one like "Im a postman", "Im a negotiator", "Im a counsellor", "Im a Exorcist", "Im a Spy", blah blah blah..

Okay, now to reply ur questions. (So good rite?)

19 Nov 08, 16:09
Passby: You in maple din talk to her nia..So she became diff? Is that what u thinking?


Ans: U noe.. Wen i saw tis question again. I really feel like whacking u. Y? Bcos u nv read my post. I had already explained y i din talk to her in de first place. Pls read again.

Passby: It's u chionging nia.. Then should be boy go find girl.. NOT girl find boy...Ask yourself if u say IMISSU? But u chionging then cas say come find me lo...Will u go find her? Ask yourself...

Ans: Ya, actualli i answered ur question already.. But to add a few more pts.

If u are a guy saying that "should be boy go find girl... nt girl find boy", ya again, i feel like whacking u. Are u a frog stayin inside a well? I do not mean this is wrong. But it is not right either. This kind of comment is better to kip it to urself. For me, yea tis comment is quite true to a sterotyped world. Is like saying guy is better den girl thats y they had to earn money to support de family. Blah blah blah.. I feel like whacking myself after i had typed that. U noe this kind of feeling? Its ironic, contradicting and yet it seems to be the way. Thats y i suggest that u should kip tis comment to urself.

And if u are a girl.. Gender bias. Nuff said.

Now to whether u are a girl or a boy, read my post. The reason y i wun even go and find her was already stated within. Pls learn how to read.

For this, i feel like whacking u for a 3rd time.

Another Passby: dont just read 1 side of the story? each side is bias to its side.. get the whole story from both side first...

Thx for such a valuable info.. But im afraid they are not that dumb as u tink. I cant gurantee for u on de first passby tou.. Im serious!

IN fact, the others actually felt de same way as i had felt on 2 separate occasions. Wad a coincidence? And they din even noe that i encountered de same problem with her. So now there is actually 3 sides of de story which is 2 against 1. If u realli wan to noe de whole story, i tink u wun even hab enuff time to read de whole book. In fact, i had already forgot lotsa them myself.

"Never ask why i love you, just accept that i do." || 7:23 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

[-about me-]

Name : --terry--
Age : --23--
From : --singapore--
Job : --student--

[-recent-]

1 person, 2 different kinds of attitude
As usual, wrong info given by reporter
Nori-P & Nacchi
The true meaning of Pang Seh aka Play Aeroplane
What do u take me as in Maple?
Trustable? Bullshyt. Trust no one unless they are ...
14才の母
Red Alert 3 Trailer
Paladin Motivation Video
Dun u miss Ludibrium PQ?

[-past-]

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

[-friends-]

FiOn
IceX
SiHuI
aGnEs
Niu Mei
Jia Ying
VaNesSa
Miao Ting
WitchyJan
Moi Old Blog
Ojiji's Maple Story
My FriEnDsTeR LiNk

[-credits-]

blogger
blogskins

chii chobits, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Trix more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dun click de below link hor.. Its for moi personal link. Thanks ^^

Xiaxue's link u can click.