Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
"Never ask why i love you, just accept that i do."

[-Tuesday, February 20, 2007-]

Happy Chinese New Year!!

First of all, wish u all a happy chinese new year!! Hope u all get alot of hong baos tis year.

Tis morning jus log in msn got a ger (Noe from maple de las time. But she very long ago nv play le.) asked me whether im attached. I said nope den ask her got frens to intro. Den she replied her lo. Wah.. Nowadays, ger so zhu dong. I like i like.. LoLx!! Anyway, not bad ar. Mayb if i noe her better den i will consider wor. But she oni 16 leh.. Abit young hor..

Tis year not supposingly gd for me since i fang tai "suay" << duno the pingyin since im a "Pig". But so far everyting seems fine tou.

Tis year quite slack for me wor. I oni went out on new year eve till las nite. Today no nid to go out anymore so less tiring xD

Everything seems normal at my maternal side since i always visit my grandma every week.

But at the paternal side, its totally not the same since we oni get to meet up during this festive occasion.

Everyone said that i had changed!! W-T-Fish..

Yesterday i got the most comments since yesterday all of them went for a cny buffet at my da gu's house in teban garden. My family went in first since i had to went down to take my hp as i left it in the car. Wen i walked into the house, after a while my mom told me that da gu commented that i become "da chi kao da" (big tall size) already. Dots.. My ht still the same lo.. My weight got increase la.. But oso not so much wad..

Den the husband of 4th gu said that i so handsome sure got alot of gfs.. Another big DOTS from me.. My mom kip laughing to entertain him. =.=" After a while, he told my father this girl (duno how old lo.. like oni sec 1-2 lidat) not bad, if wan can intro to me. Diao..

Another one asked mi got gf anot if not he can intro some to me. Arbish! I straight away luff luff den replied "bu yong la.." (no need)

Another one asked my mom how old am i wen she replied im 23, he said "huh? dun look like 23 hor!!" Yaya.. Standard answer that i always heard from people. Even in frenster, msn oso the same words from people.. =="

Den my mom suggested i go join the super idol cos ppl like those babyface type. LoLx!! Pls la.. I go stage sing 1 line ppl will throw eggs at me liao. Tink i so stupid meh.. LOL!!

Den my da gu san gu and er gu oso said something abt mi to my dad but in hokkien. I duno wad they commented abt me. I oni know a few such as "diam diam" (quiet quiet) and y never go gamble blah blah blah follow by cos i dun like money.. I like money lo!! But i dun like to lose money oso. =) And im happy with the sum of money i had since i dun spent alot. I dun even noe how to gamble oso tou i like to watch gambling movies =.= I like to eat chocolate but i not "du shen" (God of Gamblers).

My father side de relatives all like to gamble de. The oni time they will come out from the "gambling den" was wen the buffet started. After that, they went in again. Got one lucky best.. She will only dispatched hong bao wen she earned money. If she lost money, no hong bao from her. Shes the wife of the husband who commented that i sure have alot of gfs. Tis year, she not bad ar.. I walked in straight away got her hong bao. But like i care abt her hong bao, oso very little lor.. We still suffer losses!!

I like tis year de clothes im wearing. All very nice leh.. Haha to me very nice la. Is bcos of wad i wear, thats y my er gu said i bian kao da de i tink. 1st day, i wear the clothes which i went for JJC Dinner along with a new jean. Den last night i wore the sweater like clothes with beach wear pant and slipper. Still left with a light green T shirt which the color is so nice lo!! Tink im gonna wear it to sch instead. xD

My 4.5km running is taking effect. I managed to lose the extra fats i had wen i had slacked for the past 6 months. Now i mus say im quite satisfied. Can go swimming with ger again!! Woots! xD

"Never ask why i love you, just accept that i do." || 8:41 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

[-about me-]

Name : --terry--
Age : --23--
From : --singapore--
Job : --student--

[-recent-]

Happy Valentine Day!!
LoL!! That joker actually replied!! But wen the th...
A day in MapleSEA foruming
These people are really cool!!
Tis hacker is SooooOooo COOL!! Last one mus WATCH!!
Chiobu?
Change song again ><
The last PQ King - Maple 4th job
Woot!
Filefront

[-past-]

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

[-friends-]

FiOn
IceX
SiHuI
aGnEs
Niu Mei
Jia Ying
VaNesSa
Miao Ting
WitchyJan
Moi Old Blog
Ojiji's Maple Story
My FriEnDsTeR LiNk

[-credits-]

blogger
blogskins

chii chobits, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Trix more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dun click de below link hor.. Its for moi personal link. Thanks ^^

Xiaxue's link u can click.