Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
"Never ask why i love you, just accept that i do."

[-Saturday, June 13, 2009-]

11 June 2009

11 june 2009 is a special day for both of us.



Im very happy that she likes the ring very much. Actualli someone who likes her has given her another gold silver ring for her birthday present few hours ago. We were very happy together on that day at Causeway point. Dear is bz taking pics of the rings.




She also showed me pics of her HK trip last week. After that, she even showed me a photo of the movie "Drag me to hell" logo wen she was back in Batam watching the movie with her friends. She said that alot of ppl brought out their hp and took photos of the logo from the movie screen when it came out as the logo was very interesting. So we decided to watch the movie at Cathay cinema. But unfortunately, there were alot of students and friends making the Q waiting long and the Q was not moving at all for 15mins. Wen i checked in front and i realised there was a grp of classmates hanging up the Q. They had alot of ppl and were trying to find a movie which could fit all of them which seemed to be impossible which is why the Q was not moving at all. In de end, we decided to go to Jurong Point to catch the movie. As my mom was preparing the dinner at 5.30pm, we decided to buy the 7pm ticket first, went to house to meet my family and grandma, ate dinner b4 going back to the cinema again.

So wen i brought her to my house, everyone was looking at Merry. My mom bought her a very nice silver necklace and my grandma gave her a red packet. And Merry was very polite to my family and all of them liked her alot too. Even my sister was very happy with her which was quite impossible. Maybe the hello kitty bag from Merry made some impact on her. B4 i met up with Merry, i was preparing a birthday card for Merry. I printed out a pic of both of us and paste it on a "Belated Birthday" card. The card was actualli for her last year but i did not send it bcos she had a bf that time. I felt weird to send it last year. She even rem that i nv sent her a card during her birthday last year and complaint to me the week b4 she went to HK. I told her the reason and i still kept the card with me. So finalli the card was with its proper owner again. My sis actualli helped me cut a few heart shapes and star shapes to paste around our pic. OMG! It was realli nice. My sis realli can do good art and craft. Merry read wad i had written and she was very happy. My grandma, sis and mother was with her reading the card. Can u imagine it? How much i hope that i had capture that scene with my hp!

My grandma was even telling her that we must faster get married and she will help us take good care of our babies. ==" Merry even replied to her that she scared grandma will be tired and she will hire a maid to help out and grandma can play with the babies. Wah.. My grandma super happy!

After a while, my mom brought in 2 slices of fruit cakes which was specially ordered yesterday. I din even noe that and time was running out as we had to rush for the movie. But Merry said that we can watch the movie some other time. However, grandma told my family abt it and was rushing us to go for the movie after eating the cakes. Dad drove us to Jurong Point and we managed to reach the conema at 7.30pm. Luckily for us, the movie just started 5mins ago. LOL! But we missed the logo part, i was hoping to take a pic of that logo. While we are walking towards our seats, the movie was already very scary and Merry screamed while walking towards her seat. I held her tight and sat down. Throughtout the whole movie, we hugged and kissed each other. The movie was realli scary. And i mean real scary. Both the sound effects and visual effects are scary which was unlike those horror movies from Korea, Japan, Thailand or even English. This is wad i called a Horror movie. This should be de way a horror movie should be filmed.

Even though i was not scared but this movie was able to make my heart beat fast. For other scary movies i can actualli fell aslp.

Drag Me to Hell is a must-watch! Do not miss it!

The next day, my grandma actualli called up my mom and told her that she likes Merry alot and wants to hold a wedding for both of us =="

My family also says that she is much prettier in real life den in photo. Im glad that everything turns out very well for that day. Both of us makes a lasting impression to our future mother and father in law and family. And Merry even makes my grandma likes her so much. ^^

"Never ask why i love you, just accept that i do." || 12:30 PM

Comments:
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
 
Post a Comment

[-about me-]

Name : --terry--
Age : --23--
From : --singapore--
Job : --student--

[-recent-]

She's back to my arms again
Meant to be together
Too sweet to be true
Say "i do"
Swine Flu A H1N1
南拳媽媽(Lara) - 下雨天
Friday the 13th
A day in Yishun
A wonderful night
Zone - Secret Base

[-past-]

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

[-friends-]

FiOn
IceX
SiHuI
aGnEs
Niu Mei
Jia Ying
VaNesSa
Miao Ting
WitchyJan
Moi Old Blog
Ojiji's Maple Story
My FriEnDsTeR LiNk

[-credits-]

blogger
blogskins

chii chobits, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Trix more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dun click de below link hor.. Its for moi personal link. Thanks ^^

Xiaxue's link u can click.