Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
"Never ask why i love you, just accept that i do."

[-Saturday, October 14, 2006-]

Old granny cutting your Q. Wad do u do?

I had met 3 types of old granny cuting Q scenario but today i met de worst of the 3:

1) Will ask for you r permission to Q in front of you cos she having some leg problem, cant stand for too long blah blah.. For mi, im okay with that and i will allow her to q in front of me.

2) Will act very embarassed and smile at u while continue to cut your Q. Im still okay with that since she knows she's in de wrong in cutting other people's Q.

Yea.. I noe im a nice guy.

3) Act like big fcuk!! Cut in front of you without even bother to look at you. No sign of remorse as if she was a president or someting. Somemore, still got de fug tug face like she's some higher class of people. This is wad my mom describe her as "Yi Lao Mai Lao"

This is what i had done to her to get her attention. Read below.

This morning, i was at the boon lay Fair Price NTUC to buy daily needs. So while im q'ing for 2 minutes, there came this old granny. She stood beside me and without giving any que such as de "want to cut Q face" or asking whether can she stand in the front, she cut straight in front of me. Btw, behind me theres a long Q. She cutting Q im still okay since shes OLD. BUT!!

What pissed me off was her fugging attitude. I had stressed that in my previous post, i super like to irritate those "Qian Da face" people especially when i was in de army. The old lady gave me this face that i had owned her money, killed her grandson and husband that kind of face.

Isn't it ironical? Im not de one cutting her Q and yet she gave me such a face wen i should be de one whose having such a face right? That's it man!! But im not going to scold her right in front of de crowd and cashier since she's old. I should respect old people right? Yup! So to show my respect.. I shouted to my parents who was standing outside the NTUC. That's wad i had shouted:

"Need to wait longer le!! Cos got a OBASAN cut my Q!!"

LOL!! That's it man!! De old granny face changed from "proud" to "xia suay" face. Too bad, i didn't took a before and after pic of her face. LOL!! So funny.. Den de cashier and everyone was looking at de old granny.

And my mom started to walk beside me and purposly talked to my dad say "This kind of people ar.. Yi lao mai lao.. Jie (my nickname) should go and talk to her say dun cut Q mah. Now so many people still dare to cut Q.. Blah bLah Blah.."

Wah!! The old lady sian diao.. Finale, i shouted out a more powerful phrase.

"Ya Lo!! Cut Q still act like big fug!!"

^^ This time, i think de old granny is throw face until no face to throw liao!! LoLx!! I very bad right?

Nah.. Im NOT bad lo. If im bad, i will straight confront her face to face. But i respect her!!

So i use this so called "ANONYMOUS" tactic. I named this tactic as "Anonymous" bcos it like shooting words indirectly to the person that im targetting. How to explain ar? Is like wad i said i did not said it to the person directly but i pretended to shout it out to my parents, letting everyone and "her" know that my words are refering to "her".

After we paid our stuffs, my mother tell me that i should talk to her face to face. My reply was simple. I respect her as an old granny so i let the rest of de crowd to decide whether what she had done is right or wrong even though she is old.

My points to the crowd are 2 simple sentences. First, an old lady is cuttin my Q. Second, cutting people's Q still give people that big fug face.

If she was to be like de previous 2 types of grannies that i had met, i would hav kip my mouth quiet and let it go. But i cannot tolerate people who are in de wrong and yet still act as if what they had done is correct and to be proud of.

Oh yea, i will make you throw face until all crowd are pointing fingers at you. But i did not do anything. I just simply shouted out 2 simple sentences to my parents.

OOps, too bad, de crowd heard that also. Im so sorry. LoLx!!

Anyway, if it was an old man instead. Face to face talk lik a man is gonna b my way of dealing such ting. But frankly speaking, i had never met an old man tryin to cut Q so far. ==""

"Never ask why i love you, just accept that i do." || 1:03 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

[-about me-]

Name : --terry--
Age : --23--
From : --singapore--
Job : --student--

[-recent-]

Videos again ~
Damn down today ><
Ludi PQ Golem King tio owned o.O Dun believe?
Fell aslp on the BUS again =="
KMS promotion on Maple Story
Sony Erisson W810i
Wad a shag practical =="
Support Wai Wai & her fren ^^
Deal or No Deal?
Videos again!!! ><

[-past-]

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

[-friends-]

FiOn
IceX
SiHuI
aGnEs
Niu Mei
Jia Ying
VaNesSa
Miao Ting
WitchyJan
Moi Old Blog
Ojiji's Maple Story
My FriEnDsTeR LiNk

[-credits-]

blogger
blogskins

chii chobits, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Trix more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dun click de below link hor.. Its for moi personal link. Thanks ^^

Xiaxue's link u can click.